Josh's current address is 51 N 2nd St. Apt 310 Stroudsburg, PA 18360. Packages and letters will be safer going to the mission home. The mission home address is 721 Paxon Hollow Road Ste. B, Broomall, PA 19008. Keep in mind that there will be a delay because it take some time to get packages and letters from the mission home to Josh.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Our first letter via snail mail! Arrived 9/10/13

Dear Family,

The first day was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. I am really looking forward to getting out into the field. There was a lot of going to and from places, and there are quite a bit of missionaries going out to Philly. Apparently, every companionship is getting iPhones/iPads for all the teaching tools. My class teacher was Jake's companion for a bit, too! Elder Vogt (vote) is his name. We did a lot of teaching things, like teaching "invesigators" and role plays, stuff like that. I DID have green vegetables! I am not going to gain weight while I'm out here! Day one was a good day. Tell Daisy and baby Emmy I love them.

Love,
Elder Josh Barker

PS: I forgot to tell you, my companions name is Eder Bateman from Wyoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment