Josh's current address is 51 N 2nd St. Apt 310 Stroudsburg, PA 18360. Packages and letters will be safer going to the mission home. The mission home address is 721 Paxon Hollow Road Ste. B, Broomall, PA 19008. Keep in mind that there will be a delay because it take some time to get packages and letters from the mission home to Josh.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Email from 5/19/2014

Hey Dad
Once again I don't have any time but this week was good. I will use the voice thing to type this out so I'm sorry for grammatical errors. Elder Spackman got another infection on his arm so we had to go to urgent care. Then also go on exchange with the Spanish elders in Wilmington and had no idea what was going on because I do not speak Spanish.
This Sunday Jackie Williams who just got baptized on May 3 spoke in Sacrament meeting. She bore her testimony it was great being able to see the change and how the spirit has been able to work with her. I bought she would be scared but she did great!
I'm excited for you and I'm happy for you. You have our full support. 
Love,
Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment